This week we have the final days of our Camp Cody Raffle. All proceeds from the raffle are going to fund some of the Sparhawk theater requests to the PTO. Two of the larger theater requests we have received are:
- Choir riser for choral performances done for the different school levels. These risers would be used for performances for many years to come. Need two 3-tier risers at $685 each.
- Stage extension...we have received a $500 donation from a friend of the Sparhawk Theater and need approximately $600 more to complete the project
We are in the midst of coordinating our Spring Fundraiser which is an adult night out at the Sparhawk Theater with entertainment provided by Jim Plunkett. I am happy to say we have already received several ticket orders. If you would like to help out, please contact me at email@example.com. We have lots of areas to coordinate and we need many volunteers. One of the things we are looking for are donations to our silent auction/raffle. Please consider donating any of the following:
- theme items for silent auction and raffle baskets
- sports memorabilia
- gift certificates: restaurants, stores, online, local shops
- tickets: sports, theater, entertainment...other events
- vacation time share
- any other ideas for items that you may have to donate
Our next PTO meeting is on Thursday, March 15th, and we will be drawing the Camp Cody Raffle winner at 4pm.
Hope to see you there...Rhonda McDonough, Sparhawk PTO President